Action is the synonym of Karma. Karma is a Sanskrit word. Karma is basically defined in terms of Newton’s Law of Motion i.e “For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction.” In simple words when we exhibit a negative energy in thought, word, or action, that negative energy will come back to us.
However, karma is not a negative word. Karma is what goes around comes around. Keep your circle positive, think good thoughts and do good deeds.
The Great Law
- “As you sow, so shall you reap.” This is also known as the “Law of Cause and Effect.”
- Whatever we put out in the Universe is what comes back to us.
The Law of Creation
- Life doesn’t just happen. It requires our participation.
- Be yourself, and surround yourself with what you want to have in your life.
The Law of Humility
- You can’t change something if you refuse to accept it..
The Law of Growth
- “Wherever you go, there you are.”
- When we change who and what we are within our hearts, our lives follow suit and change too.
The Law of Responsibility
- Whenever there is something wrong in my life, there is something wrong in me.
- We mirror what surrounds us, and what surrounds us mirrors us; this is a Universal Truth.
The Law of Connection
- Even if something we do seems inconsequential, it is very important that it gets done as everything in the Universe is connected.
- Each step leads to the next step, and so forth and so on.
- Someone must do the initial work to get a job done.
- Past, Present and Future are all connected.
The Law of Focus
- You cannot think of two things at the same time.
The Law of Giving and Hospitality
- If you believe something to be true, then sometime in your life you will be called upon to demonstrate that particular truth.
- Here is where we put what we CLAIM that we have learned into actual PRACTICE.
The Law of Here and Now
- Looking backward to examine what was or forward to worry about the future prevents us from being totally in the here and now.
- Old thoughts, old patterns of behavior, and old dreams prevent us from having new ones.
The Law of Change
- History repeats itself until we learn the lessons that we need to change our path.
The Law of Patience and Reward
- All rewards require initial toil.
- Rewards of lasting value require patient and persistent toil.
The Law of Significance and Inspiration
- You get back from something whatever you have put into it.
- Every personal contribution is also a contribution to the Whole.
- Loving contributions bring life to, and inspire, the Whole.